Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weight loss: N Y Millionaire Weight Loss "Secret" Revealed


It is a fact that about 70% of Americans are overweight. There may be genetic, social and psychological factors involved in this problem.

Hi, my name is key.All my life, I have always tried to eat well. I constantly exercised and my weight for about 15 years remained stable.

I think that's a good health is one of the biggest assets.

Read on to find out my simple weight loss secret that can
inspire you.

My weight problem started 3 years ago, when I stopped to exercise.

The reason is that I have a little-known "SECRET millionaire", Mscsrrr Millionaire money system.(Which is on his computer to set up in a House personal "Atm Machine", which costs $ 1500 + per week, without a big investment hard work or special training)

After I tested it, and was shocked to make more money in a day than I do on my work in a month, I was hooked.

But it is a disadvantage, because if not done well, it can make you lose all your money.

For this reason, I have decided to make myself locked up in my Office to work on the day and night to figure out how this secret money making system safe and risk free for the average person to do so.(for more details, go to: http://www.home-based-business-opportunity-center.com).

For this reason, I could not a physical exercise and my weight explosive.

One day, I went out, and suddenly I started pain in my leg and had difficulty in walking. I did not know how overweight I had become, until I took a photo of myself.

Holy mackerel, I almost had a heart attack when I saw my photo, because I could not believe that the person in the picture it was me! I was about 100 pounds overweight and looked like an elephant!

I was so shocked by my image I shop in a nearby Chinese rushed and asked them if she had a herbal tea that can help me a lot of weight quickly shed.I bought a cup and immediately began to drink. in the 2 weeks, I didn't lose any weight, instead I have of nervousness and twitching over my body began.

I knew right away that was the cause of the herbal teas and stopped drinking.In a few days, the nervousness.

Then I got on the Internet and was looking for weight loss diet. I was flabbergasted by the search result of hundreds of different types of diets weight there: Atkins, Jenny Craig, Richard Simmons, Dr. Phil, Weight Watchers, low carb diet, high carb diets, high protein diets, Scarsdale diet, vegetarian diets, Macrobiotic Diet and many others.

Weight loss and nutrition are multi-billion dollar growth industry.

There are thousands of MLM and network companies out there hawking assorted diet pills, weight loss plans and programmes, vitamins and nutraceuticals.

When I went to the bookstore, I was stunned to see a lot of weight loss and diet programs.I saw so many books on aerobic exercise, nutrition, home gym equipment.

On the TV, I saw Winfrey Oprah interview guests may make use of the about weight loss problems and listened to Dr. Phil talk about discipline and control and saw the infomercial, Bally's gym Pilates ads, Lucille Robert ads, Suzanne Summer ads for home exercise equipment.

I read in the magazines how most diet pills are dangerous, especially the ones with ephedra (ephedrine), which resulted in many deaths.

I was shocked to read about a number of people resorting to the operation where their stomach or intestines be stapled or reduced in an attempt to make them eat less and lose weight. two celebrities, Carnie Wilson and Al Roker have successfully done.

Two days ago, I heard Kevin Trudeau (of mega-memory program fame) talk about little-known natural remedies that most people suffer from major ailments cure.

He revealed that most food processors and growth hormones to add nutrients and this could be another cause for the problem of overweight, food addiction and a number of diseases we suffer.

The problem is that with this sea of information, diet pills and weight, nutrition and weight-loss program, recipes, but not limited to, vitamins, exercise regimes, books and cassettes, it is not easy for an average heavy person to know where to begin. How do we know what weight loss and diet pills weight loss program or diet and exercise program is good for him? I haven't!

However, my natural instinct told me that it's losing weight can be achieved easily by simple to understand the dynamics of the functioning of the average human body.

As one eat less but more physical exercise does, will lose weight.

But this is not always an easy thing to do, because most people (like me) lack of self-control and discipline with regard to eat eat. Also, most people subconsciously more than eating as a way to escape from the different emotional, psychological and social problems they face.

The above understanding that finally helped me to develop a weight loss plan of simple and exercise regime that has helped me to 60 pounds to lose in 6 weeks.

I started to eat only once in 3 days. And for heavy foods, I will first salads and fruit eating and drinking a glass of warm milk. and instead of just soda drink, I also began drinking different juices. two or three times a week, at 6 o'clock in the morning, I stood up and about 1-2 miles ran to get my blood circulatory system up and running.

For obvious reasons, I have started avoiding McDonalds (their fries, Big Mac) restaurants, metro station, Wendy's and Burger King and Taco Bell, Burritos, tacos, and gorditas.

From time to time I go to Olive Garden and Applebees restaurants to dine out with my friends.

In the new year is my plan to hire a dietitian so I better meals plan. Also I am planning to make a personal weight training expert and initial weight training.

My immediate goal is to lose another 60 Ibs within the next 2 months and my weight on 160 lbs by carefully follow my weight loss plan.

Please feel free to print this article, publish or send an email to your friends and colleagues.

Benney key







This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment